WHAT’S INSIDE THE TOWER 57?
We are proud to announce Tower 57 – an action-packed game created by Pixwerk and published by 11 bit studios. Game will be available for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac & Linux and… AMIGA!
What is Tower 57?
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips’ capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate. You are a member of this team.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.
Check out the gameplay trailer:
Tower 57‘s main features:
– fast-paced, responsive arcade gameplay
– highly destructible environment
– original pixel art – rich and vibrant levels awaiting to be explored
– seven characters with different skills and number of weapons
– campaign designed for both single player and co-op (local & online)
– absorbing, unique dieselpunk world
Tower 57 will open its gates in 2017 for players equipped with Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac, Linux and… Amiga!. If you want a sneak-peek of Tower 57’s interior – you can try out play the game at Gamescom 2016 and PAX West 2016. Just remember to take some spare limbs with you.